NEW PROVIDENCE, NJ – May 10, 2011 – Skinder-Strauss Associates, publisher of the Lawyers Diary and Manual® (LDM), announced today the launch of its newest product offering, LDMonline™, as part of the renovation of its entire family of products. LDMonline contains all of the frequently referenced directory information of the popular Lawyers Diary and Manual, along with useful tools and calculators, all in a convenient and fast online format. LDMonline is being offered FREE for a limited time as a special introductory promotion and with no registration necessary.
The introduction of LDMonline coincides with the launch of the company’s new website. Starting today, visitors to www.lawdiary.com will see an entirely new interface. The updated site offers a simplified overview of the primary and interrelated LDM products to help subscribers easily identify which version of the Lawyers Diary and Manual is right for them and their practice.
- LDMonline is the newest version of the Lawyers Diary and Manual family of products. LDMonline is completely web-based for 24/7 access and can be purchased for up to all five jurisdictions currently available, each customized for the unique needs of legal professionals in those states. LDMonline:
- Yields faster results than basic Internet searches that can provide thousands of potential matches.
- Offers consistent organization for quick and easy identification of the information being sought.
- Includes all contact data available in the Lawyers Diary and Manual plus websites and e-mail addresses.
- LDMoffice™ is the new name of the popular legacy offering formerly called “For and About Law.” The product provides all of the reference material and practice management tools included in the printed Lawyers Diary and Manual, but in an electronic format. While the product itself has not changed, the new name was adopted to help subscribers better recognize the product’s relationship to the Lawyers Diary and Manual.
- LDMreference™ offers the complete directory of the Lawyers Diary and Manual but without the daily diary pages and other practice management aids. LDMreference is ideal for lawyers who favor the hardbound book but prefer an electronic calendar for managing their daily schedule.
- Lawyers Diary and Manual is the traditional, printed volume and remains the version of choice for legal professionals who prefer a hard copy of the directory and practice management pages, including the daily calendar.
Commonly referred to as “The Red Book,” the renowned Lawyers Diary and Manual is carefully researched and reviewed continuously to ensure the accuracy of its content, including legal contact information, addresses, filing fees, court terms and motion schedules. For this reason, the directory is the preferred desktop reference in law firms throughout New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Florida.
As always, legal professionals may submit their current contact information for inclusion in the annual directory at any time via www.lawdiary.com. Current and new subscribers to the print or online products may visit www.lawdiary.com to try LDMonline free of charge or to order any version of the Lawyers Diary and Manual starting today.
About Skinder-Strauss Associates
Skinder-Strauss Associates and its affiliates own a wide variety of companies serving the legal marketplace, including New Jersey Lawyers Service, LLC, Empire Lawyers Service, LLC (dba American Clerical Service), E-Law, LLC (www.eLaw.com), and Lawyers Diary and Manual®, which is the definitive legal directory covering New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Florida and New Hampshire.
Publisher and COO
Lawyers Diary and Manual
P.O. Box 1027
Summit, NJ 07902
Ph: 973-642-1440 ext. 105